Glass to Metal
Bond Glass to Metal with Acrylic Foam Tape
Use to adhere glass to various metals including raw and anodized aluminum, steel and other metals. Stainless steel should be cleaned thoroughly with acetone, MEK or Heptan to achieve maximum bond performance. Available in dark grey with plain red siliconized liner.
- Less mess than liquid adhesive and glue
- More attractive than scews, welds and rivets
- Foamed acrylic fills in spaces between uneven or mismatched substrates
- Thermal expansion allows for temperature fluctuation with no effect on adhesion
- No primer required
- Evenly distributes adhesive across the entire surface to provide a stronger bond
Transparent tape can be used for aesthetic purposes, however 25mil grey tape provides the strongest bond for glass and metal.